Here is a picture of our class from December's training with Tony Sanchez. Tony is in the second row, middle. I am in the back row near the middle in the white shirt. Ida is in the back row, fourth from the right in the grey long sleeve shirt. The photo was taken by Alan, a trainee who is also a photographer. His website is here.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga