COUNTING THE YEARS
Today, I complete another cycle around the sun. It is 59 and counting. I have faced many challenges in my life time, they pale to the wonders and benefits yoga has given me. I am sadden by the unrest the world is facing right now. I do believe in what Zarathustra once said; "good thoughts, good words and good deeds", will lead to balance and harmony in the world. Celebrate my birthday by thinking good thoughts about yourself first and let the rest fall into place. May health, peace, love and fortune be yours.
From Tony Sanchez.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga