I practiced the Ashtanga Primary Series today. Holy crap, it is hard! I am not super-familiar with the postures, so I had to expend a lot of effort aligning and assessing. Not to mention all the Vinyasas and the movement to breath. So many complex postures, too. Half Lotus folds, full Lotus and twists. This is hard stuff! I have a lot of learning to do.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga