Don Wins the Manitoba Regional
Don Fata, a great guy who I met while studying with Tony in December, recently won the Manitoba Regional Hatha Yoga Championship. He will compete at the national championship in Toronto. Congratulations Don!
The picture above is from last year, when Don also won. He is in the middle.
Don's Tiger (Forearm Balance) and Handstand are powerful and still. He was always trying to get us to stay after practice to do wall walks.
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga