Don't Become Rich...
For years TKV Desikachar taught yoga to the great philosopher Krishnamurti. Krishnamurti was a humble and respectful student. Through all the years they spent together, he only offered three short pieces of advice to Desikachar: "Sir, don't become a guru, don't exploit, don't become rich."
From Health, Healing and Beyond by TKV Desikachar
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga