The goal is to feel and control
Each element of the body and mind.
Each muscle contracts or relaxes intentionally.
Each breath enters and exits on purpose.
Each thought... the thoughts are few and far between,
Focused on stillness and awareness.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga