From my teacher Tony Sanchez.
"A good and responsible teacher is a guide to the student on the path of yoga. To provide students with the right knowledge, experience and technique is a must to create good students. There is a way to use the rational mind when practicing asana. Mental association with physical mechanics and performance is necessary for good results. As a teacher to understand all the different body types with their variables is a blessing. To come up with the right approach and technique to teach asana with clear understanding is the goal."
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga