Every atom in our bodies is made of energy
Nothing more, nothing less
The same energy that makes the atoms of the air around us
The buildings and the people
The stars and the mud
Are all made of atoms, of energy
We are all connected, but it is more than that
We are all the same, but it is more than that
There is no "we"
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga