After two weeks of living in hotel rooms, airports, airplanes and cars, I am finally home. I am happiest to see my dog. The challenge of being home is to maintain the passion and dedication to my yoga practice that grew again during my recent dedicated study. It is hard to maintain that focus amidst the commitments, emails, dishes, lawn and countless other things.
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga