Here is a blog by the founder of the American Yoga School James Brown entitled How Yoga Alliance Is Ruining Yoga.
The growing popularity of yoga makes fertile ground for businesses and pretenders. It is good that yoga is growing in awareness, and also bad. Brown's blog is interesting and worth reading.
Also here is Brown's more recent blog post, a follow up to the first. It is called Yoga Teacher Training Standards After Yoga Alliance.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga