I don't need to worship Bikram in order to benefit from his system of 26 postures. I don't need to vilify him either. The postures are useful and the system is useful. I am grateful that they exist, regardless of who invented them.
I don't need to worship Steve Jobs in order for my Mac or iPhone to be useful, and I don't need to worship Alexander Fleming in order to use Penicillin.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga