Fellow yogi Jerome Armstrong is doing and documenting a 30 day Bikram challenge. Follow his posts here. Jerome is a very smart guy, always learning and exploring and practicing to go deeper into himself. His discussion of the Bikram practice, in addition to other practices and considerations, is insightful. Check it out.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga