I will be teaching a new class called Yoga XL. The class will be designed for people with larger bodies, tall or wide. The yoga will be very slow, focusing on strength, flexibility, internal health and digestion.
Yoga XL will be every Tuesday from 12-1pm at Satya Yoga on Madison's west side.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga