How do we find peace
When we are surrounded by violence?
How do we find humility
When we are surrounded by pride?
How do we find silence
When the air is filled with pompous voices?
How do we find moderation
When we are surrounded by excess and gluttony?
How do we find happiness
When we are encouraged toward dissatisfaction?
Are these things within us?
Do we find them by turning inward?
Will we learn to resist?
How can we become pure?
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga