From my teacher Tony Sanchez:
SUSTAINABILITY IN YOGA
At the very beginning of my practice, in the year 1975 sustainability was the main message I got from my yoga teacher. After 39 years of regular practice I am free of injuries and loving yoga more than ever. Can you say the same thing about your personal yoga practice?
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga