There is a tradition of methodical study and exploration of Patanjali's Yoga Sutra. When revisited and restudied over the course of one's lifetime, the Sutra imparts new wisdom and illuminates new depths of yoga. In honor of that tradition and to deepen my own study and understanding, I will be exploring the Sutra in a section of this website called Study.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga