Depending on our individual constitutions, there are a few different paths we can take on our journey toward Self-Realization: Devotion, Action, Knowledge and Self-Control. These are different ways to get to the same place.
My path is the path of knowledge. I love to read, learn, question, try, hypothesize, learn more. My progress all comes from my knowledge as I slowly whittle away the untrue aspects of the world and zero in on what is true. For me, progress comes through knowledge.
If you have a different path, I would love to hear about it. The other paths do not come naturally to me, but I am quite curious.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga