The Path Toward Happiness
To me yoga is about one thing: happiness.
We walk the path toward happiness
Through health, strength, resilience, humility, compassion and inner peace.
The path of yoga is different for everyone.
It is the goal of the yogi to find his/her own path
And then to walk it.
It is the goal of the teacher to aid the yogi in finding that path.
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga