I must be careful to not let study overtake actual practice. The experience of practice is the true path of yoga. Study can act as a guide and a supplement, but at no point should it replace practice.
“The vedas say that true knowledge can only reveal itself to you
you cannot reach that state through just reading and studying”
-From Yoga Makaranda by Krishnamacharya
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga