Some days there is no inspiration, no passionate will to move forward. Some days there is no motivation, no curiosity. Some days there is only bewilderment and frustration. On these days, when we are devoid of any feeling that might push us forward, we need only to practice. Breathe, quiet the mind, quiet the body. We know the motions, we know the process. We simply have to do it.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga