The restraint of the modifications of the mind is Yoga.
Then the Self abides in Its own nature.
At other times the Self appears to assume the forms of the mental modifications.
- Sutras 1.2-4
Accepting pain as help for purification, study of spiritual books
and surrender to the Supreme Being constitute Yoga in practice.
- Sutras 2.1
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga