Why Is It So Hard?
Why doesn't my body want to move today? Why doesn't it want to stretch? Why is my mind wandering like a stray dog? Why am I craving sugar and television? Why do I want to sit, immobile?
I know what is good for me and what is bad. My body knows too. Why isn't it easier to be healthy? Why isn't my body craving motion, stretching, strength and spinach? Why is it so desirable to be stationary, caffeinated and unhealthy?
Leave a Reply.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga