If we are weak, yoga makes us strong.
If we are rigid, yoga makes us fluid.
If we are shy, yoga makes us confident.
If we are too bold, yoga makes us humble.
If we are selfish, yoga connects us.
If we are altruistic, yoga connects us to the self.
If we are quiet, yoga shows us our voice.
If we are loud, yoga shows us silence.
If we are of the ether, yoga brings us into our body.
If we are of the earth, yoga shows us the universe.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga