I found this written on a scrap of paper among my things. I think it is from last December. I don't know the context under which I wrote these down, but I thought it worth sharing...
"Yoga is strength, balance, integrity, dedication, hard work, progress, enlightenment, presence, awareness, stillness, peace, seeking, energy, connection, practice, determination, flexibility."
To that list, today I would add that Yoga is breath, union, emptiness, quiet, divinity, oneness, happiness, surrender, compassion.
This journal honors my ongoing experience with the practice, study and teaching of yoga.
1) Sridaiva Yoga: Good Intention But Imbalanced
2) Understanding Chair Posture
2) Why I Don't Use Sanskrit or Say Namaste
3) The Meaningless Drudgery of Physical Yoga
5) Beyond Bikram: Why This Is a Great Time For Ghosh Yoga